It is with great pleasure that the HFMA MA-RI Chapter announces the 2021/22 Board of Directors. The newly elected Board members, along with those completing a previously elected term, will begin their service on June 1.
The Executive Committee includes:
- President Annamarie Monks, CHFP
- President Elect Karen Kinsella, Senior Relationship Manager, H&I Northeast, Bank of America
- Secretary Kimberly Carlozzi, Senior Manager, PwC
- Treasurer Patrick McDonough, Vice President National Business Development, The CCS Companies
- Immediate Past President Deb Schoenthaler, Executive Director, Physician Performance LLC
The seven Directors elected to two-year terms include:
- Jenny Davies, FHFMA, Jenny Davies, FHFMA, Financial Director, Baystate Health Laboratories, Baystate Medical Center
- Evan Dressel, CHFP, Manager, Baker Newman Noyes
- Susan Graves, Senior Solutions Advisor, Change Healthcare
- Julie Hall, Principal, Integrated Revenue Integrity
- Beth O’Toole, Revenue Cycle Consultant
- Dhara Satija, Manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Donna Schneider, Vice President, Lifespan Corporation
Completing the Board are the seven Directors completing the second year of a two-year term:
- Karen Granoff, Senior Director Managed Care, Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Gary Janko, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer Senscio Systems, Inc.
- Joanna Kroon, Managing Director – Audit & Assurance, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Ross (Rick) Markello, Principal, Old Silver Beach Consulting, Inc.
- Radha Radhakrishna, FHFMA, Accounting Manager, Mass General Brigham
- Eric Schwartz, Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Jeremy Shaw, HBCS
Congratulations to the newly elected Officers and Directors!