It’s hard to believe, but the Revenue Cycle Conference at Gillette Stadium is only eight days away! If you have not yet registered, you can do so online until Monday, January 14th at noon. Visit this link for registration. On-site registration will also be available on both Thursday and Friday at the conference.
The two day program includes:
- A Friday afternoon keynote on creating a culture of engagement from Joshua Evans. (For a sneak peak, check out this YouTube video from Joshua.)
- Eight different breakout sessions on Thursday and Friday. From topics on consumer technology in patient collections to financial assistance policy compliance, there will be something for everyone. Check out all the options in the full conference agenda.
- Up to 13 HFMA and CPE credits.
- The chance to mingle and network with other healthcare financial professionals during the conference and at Splitsville/Howl at the Moon on Thursday evening. Dust off your bowling shoes!
- A great raffle featuring jerseys from the stars of our Boston sports teams.
We hope to see you there!