This year’s Accounting & Regulatory Update brings together a variety of healthcare professionals to offer their perspectives on the shifting American healthcare landscape, including industry consolidation, enhanced use of digital technology and evolving reimbursement and regulatory developments, and what it portends for healthcare providers and payers in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. This seminar will also explore the growth in industry-wide cybersecurity vulnerabilities and breaches, and implications on healthcare organizations that must take quick, decisive action to understand these risks, maintain data privacy, secure connected devices, educate the workforce and protect patients. Finally, participants will get the latest updates from standard setters and regulatory authorities relative to accounting and financial reporting, tax, and reimbursement.
Confirmed speakers and moderators include:
- Kathleen Carey; Professor, Health Law, Policy & Management; Boston University School of Public Health
- Bruce Forman; Chief Information Security Officer, UMass Memorial Health Care
- Susan Green; Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Wellforce
- Mark Rich; Executive Vice President, CFO & Treasurer; Steward Health Care System
- Mark Teehan; Chief Information Security Officer, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Michael Wong; Assistant Attorney General, Healthcare Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General Office
- Cynthia Izzo; Principal, KPMG
- Bob Mahoney; Senior Manager, KPMG
- Matt Uglietta; Senior Manager, KPMG
- Trine Tsouderos; Regulatory Center Leader and Managing Editor, PwC Health Research Institute
- Aaron Green; Principal, Green Reimbursement
Registration is now open. Please click here to register.